Monday, January 13, 2014

Suit case

to bcc: me
The Suit case

A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.

 God said: Alright son its time to go.
 Surprised the man responded: Now? So  soon? I had a lot of plans...
 I'm sorry but its time to go.

 What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.
 God  answered: Your belongings.

- My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
-God answered: Those  things were not yours, they belonged to the earth.

- Is it my  memories? the man asked.
-God answered : those never belonged to you, they belonged to Time

- Is it my talents?
-God answered: those  were never yours, they belonged to the circumstances.

- Is it my  friends and family?
-God answered : I'm sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the path.

- Is it my wife and son?
- God  answered : They were never yours, they belonged to your heart.

- Is  it my body?
- God answered : that was never yours, it belonged to the  dust.

- Is it my soul?
- God answered: No, that is mine.

Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from God and opened  it 
just to find out the suitcase was empty.

- With a tear coming down  his cheek the man said: I never had anything???
- God answered: You did! Every moment you lived was only yours and yours alone!

Life is just a moment. A moment that belongs only to us. 
For this reason we have to enjoy this time on earth while we have it. 
Don't let anything or anyone, stop you from doing so.


- Live Now!
- Live your life!
- Enjoy every second you live!
- Don't forget to be happy, that is the only thing that matters.
- Material things and  everything else that you fought for, remain behind.
BECAUSE YOU CANNOT TAKE ANYTHING WITH YOU! 
EXCEPT GOD'S LOVE EXPERIENCED AND SHARED WITH OTHERS!

No comments: