Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Robert Adams -"Silence of The Heart " #"SilenceofTheHeart "




Robert: I welcome you with all my heart.

This body does not presume that it has anything new to teach you. I will refer to
this body as I, to make it short. I have nothing new to tell you. I am not a philosopher. I am
not a preacher. I am not worthy. I simply have a confession. I confess to you, your own
reality. It is not a teaching it's a confession. I am speaking to my Self confessing and you
are my Self.
You are sat-chit-ananda — knowledge, existence and bliss. You are not the body or
the mind. What you appear to be is not the truth, it may be a fact but it is not the truth. A
fact is something that appears to be true but it changes.
You cannot be who you think you are for when you were a baby, you were quite
different. And when you were a little boy or a little girl you were also different. And the
way you are now is completely different than you were before. Consequently how can you
be the body? What are you? Who are you? Sat-chit-ananda? What's that?
Even if I tell you this, it means absolutely nothing. You must have your own experience.
You mustn't believe a word I say. Why should you believe me? What do I know? I
am simply confessing to you that there is only para-Brahman, consciousness, bliss, being,
awareness, pure intelligence. This has been my experience. There is nothing else.

 #"SilenceofTheHeart "

1 comment:

Devasia M sj said...

Robert Adams is influenced by Indian Spirituality